R-link 2017 model

• Hi all, i have a renault grand scenic 2017. i have two question

1 does any know where the stereo brains are for the head unit. I. want to run a amp but cant find the harness anywhere in behind the dash

2 i believe my stereo cant play apple play is there any way of doing this by a software update:)

• Hi tom-r-howe ,

ok, but normally "Apple CarPlay" should work with RLink V3.x and above...:/?( but to support newer smartphones, is the update to V7.x from the dealer a good idea for sure... :thumbup:

the Head-Unit is underneath the RLink-screen... but it is a bit tricky to remove the covers and the screen to reach the Head-unit... but perhaps you don't have to remove all parts, only to reach the radio's harness...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

But if you only need the speaker's-cable, you could try it in driver's and passenger's footwell underneath the covers from the lower pillars... sorry, I hope it is understandable... :saint:

Scenic.jpg

kind regards

erst noch nen Renault Kadjar BOSE 1.6 dCi 4WD aus 2015 mit RLink V2.x
    u. jetzt aktuell einen Koleos Intens 2.0 dCi 4WD mit neuerdings RLink V. 9.0.34.616
    9.0.35.506 ^^ 9.0.37.216 8)

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Cheesy ()

• Hey Tom,

R-link2 is a central control device that is attached to the CAN bus and MOST bus. The amplifier is in the depths of the dashboard bayside the R-Link2-Unit, (called „Radio“).

All systems are integrated ones.

Firmware 3.3.15.411 will not work with CarPlay. You should go to the dealer to get Firmware 7.0.24.161.

Ask for „OTS 0D69“.

After installation of the new firmware, you have to activate CarPlay in developer‘s mode.

Regards

Udo

RFC = Renault Espace V dCI 160 EDC Initial Paris in Cassio-Grau, Innenausstattung Nappa-Leder Maroon/Cameo-Grey, Innenharmonie Maroon Initial Paris (aus allererster Serienproduktion, also nicht mehr Vorserie, aus Mitte Juni 2015), EZ 07/2015, normaler Tempomat, Sonderausstattung: Head-Up-Display, Reserverad, Comfort Paket (Rückfahrkamera und Parkassistent), Winterpaket (beheizte Frontscheibe, Sitzheizung auch hinten, Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage), Ladeschutzkante in Chrom.